Contact the Best Wedding Photographer in Melbourne!
Quint Exclusive Rewards Program
Terms & Conditions
- The Quint Exclusive card must be given to you by Quint photography. You can’t apply for it, it’s invitation only.
- Membership is free, but we reserve the right to charge for the replacement or additional cards.
- It is your responsibility to inform us if:
- Your personal details change (including, but not limited to, your address, email address or phone number). If we do not have your correct details, we may not be able to contact you or send you offers or rewards.
- Quint Exclusive cards are not credit or charge cards, are not transferable, and remain the property of Quint Photography.
- You may terminate your membership at any time and for any reason by contacting us.
- The $100 gift card is only provided after the couple you have referred has made a 50% deposit on their booking. When the referred couple uses your unique code and pays their balance we will be in touch with you to confirm whether you would like to add the $100 to their package or if would you prefer the gift card. If you decide to gift the amount to the couple we will take off $100 from their bill and notify them of your gift. If you choose the gift card we will mail to you.
- The Quint Exclusive rewards program only applies to Wedding Collections & Packages. It can’t be used in conjunction with limited time offers or deals.
- The couples must use your unique code at the time of booking. Codes provided after the initial deposit has been made will not be accepted.
- There is no “backpay” for couples previously referred before this reward program.
- There is no limit to the number of couples you choose to recommend us to.
- We may provide your personal information to parties involved in a purchase or potential purchase of any part of our business.
- We will not be liable to you for the termination of the Quint Exclusive program for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) for any credit dollars in your account at the time of termination.
- Any tax, liability, or duty incurred by a member arising from a member’s participation in the Quint Exclusive program is the responsibility of the member.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.